When working with groups and organizations I focus on:
- release of inherent strength: strength is hidden in organizations; consulting means acting as a catalyst to set them free.
- support and movement: balance of stabilizing forces and forward-pushing momenta.
- person and character structure: everyone is as they are. Handle it instead of fighting it.
- desire orientation and target orientation: maintain discipline with determination, be aware of desires.
- function and role: job functions have to be defined first, constructive playing of the roles follows.
- committed reality: everybody sees the view from their angle; by committing to a common view a shared reality to live in and work with is created.
- team dynamics: reactions on a reaction which is a reaction to something. Focus: where does it come from, how does it repeat, where does it lead to…; conscious useful dynamics design.